A very good friend of mine wanted to make a birthday cake for a special person. Together we formulated this beauty. He placed two black bean brownies on top of each other and topped it with white chocolate and fruits. Birthday girl approved with a huge smile on her face 😁
Ingredients for 1 brownie (2 needed):
🧁 1.5 cup black beans (appx 250gr after draining)
🧁 1/2 cup (quick) oats – 40 gr
🧁 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
🧁 1/4 tsp salt
🧁 2 tbsp coconut sugar
🧁 25 gr honey / 1 whole tbsp
🧁 40 gr coconut oil / 6 tbsp melted
🧁 2 tsp vanilla extract
🧁 1/2 tsp baking powder
🍫 1/2 cup dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Combine 🧁 in a food processor until smooth. Taste for sweetness. We eat very little sugar so this is good enough for us.
3. Add half of the chocolate chips and stir.
4. Place baking paper on a 20×20 cm tray.
5. Add batter to tray.
6. Bake for 17 minutes.
7. Let cool for about 15 minutes before serving. If it is too fudgy, store in fridge overnight before serving.
🎂 Whipping cream
🎂 White chocolate
🎂 Coconut oil
🎂 Fruits and almonds
1. Stack both brownies on top of each other; add whipping cream in the middle. You can also add sliced almonds here.
2. Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil and pour over the cake (make sure cake is cooled down when doing this).
3. Place toppings as desired. Used here were kiwi, strawberries, and blueberries.
4. Let cool in fridge.
5. Place candles and surprise your loved ones!!!