Beany Shroomy Veggie Eggplant.
My partner suggested re-living this recipe, so here we are with some modifications.
🍆2 wide eggplants
🍆250 gr champignon, sliced thin
🍆4 wide beans, sliced thin
🍆1 carrot, diced
🍆1/2 paprika, diced
🍆1/2 onion, diced
🍆5 cloves garlic (I love garlic)
🍆Broccoli head, cut small
🍆1 green onion, chopped
🍆Cheese of choice (I used goat cheese + emmental)
🍆1 can cooked beans, drained
🍆Salt, pepper, garlic powder, mixed herbs to taste 🍋Part 1
1. Preheat oven to 200C, line oven tray with baking paper
2. Cut eggplant in half and using a small knife, dice the flesh without breaking the skin
3. Apply olive oil and salt on the flesh and place face-down in oven, bake for 20 minutes (see 2nd picture). 🍋Part 2
1. Over medium heat, stirfry onion until translucent, then add garlic, champignon, paprika, carrot, beans, salt, and pepper.
2. After a few minutes add broccoli and some water, then close with a lid until cooked. 🍋Part 3
1. Take the eggplant out of the oven and scoop out the flesh using a spoon.
2. Add the scooped eggplant flesh into the stir fry mix. 🍋Part 4
1. Place the eggplant skin on a tray with baking paper
2. Place the beans at the base of the eggplant (see picture).
2. Scoop in the stir fry mix, then add more beans on top.
3. Top with your cheese of choice
4. bake for 10 more minutes