Banana bread with chocolate ganache
Eggless banana bread – After I mashed my bananas I realized that I don’t have any eggs lol!
🍌 3-4 overripe bananas, sliced
🍌 1/4 cup sugar
🍌 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil of choice – coconut/sunflower/olive
🍌 1/4 tsp cinamon powder, 2 pinches nutmeg powder
🍌 1 tsp vanilla extract
🥡 1.5 cup flour, sieved
🥡 1/2 tsp baking soda + 1.5 tsp baking powder + pinch salt
🥜 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Using a hand blender, mix bananas and sugar until there are no more lumps. Then add the oil and mix thoroughly. Add the rest of 🍌 ingredients.
2. Sieve in 🥡 and fold gently.
3. Add chia seeds and any additional ingredient you want inside (seeds, chocolate chips)
4. Pour batter into a greased and floured pan and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes (till a toothpick comes out clean).
5. Pour garnache when it’s still warm: heat up 400 ml 35% cream with 100gr dark chocolate, 2 tbsp cacao powder, 1 tbsp sugar, and agar powder as recommended. Stir continuously until it starts to thicken. Color may look light at first but it will darken as it cools.