Baked Avocado with Dutch Appelmoes.
You may say: avocado baked with eggs, prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, and grated cheese with warm Dutch appelmoes on the side? Yes, it doesn’t seem right. Yes, I was sceptical at first. Yes, it is delicious.
Ingredients avocado bake:
– 2 big avocados
– 4 small eggs
– 6 cherry tomatoes, diced
– 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
– cheese, grated
– salt and pepper
1. Cut avocados in half and remove a little bit of the flesh with a spoon
2. Add an egg, cherry tomatoes, a little salt and pepper, prosciutto, and grated cheese on top
3. Bake at 200C for 13 minutes or 250C for 10 minutes.
– 5 small apples, peeled n diced
– 1/2 tbsp honey
– 1.5 tbsp cinnamon
1. Bring the diced apples to boil in water until soft
2. Mash with a fork or potato masher
3. Add the honey and cinnamon
Serve warm and be ready to have your tastebuds tickled.